Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and I love your forum so far.
I just got my 2011 Cross Country two weeks ago and am loving this bike.
Now time to make her my own.
Looking for pipes, seats, speakers, and sissy bars.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON....enjoy your new ride...post some pics!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
712 Posts
LOL i get asked that at almost every stop light it's a great attention getter....8) it's Yosemite Sam... was a golf club cover and i cut the sock off and hang it on the back of my last 3 bikes...everyone notices so it does what i wanted makes them see me 8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
40 Posts
LOL i get asked that at almost every stop light it's a great attention getter....8) it's Yosemite Sam... was a golf club cover and i cut the sock off and hang it on the back of my last 3 bikes...everyone notices so it does what i wanted makes them see me 8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

cool....I love it.... but anything down here in the South with a furry tail is fair game for a quick shot of buckshot.... :grin:grin

·
Registered
712 Posts
LOL i hear that....i spend alot of time in KY and i wondered what those shots were...8)

·
Registered
712 Posts
LOL I rode down into Beaumont and Houston...but heard to many shots so headed back north last winter LOL

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Just wanted to say hello and I love your forum so far.
I just got my 2011 Cross Country two weeks ago and am loving this bike.
Now time to make her my own.
Looking for pipes, seats, speakers, and sissy bars.
Congratulations. You are will absolutely your new scoot. I've had mine a month, and take her with me everywhere I go. Welcome to the forum too. Everyone here is super helpful, with tons of experience and lots of free advice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts