Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Gunner owner located in Decatur, AL. Days owned = 3. Miles ridden = 250.

Is it true that the Gunner is named for Victory Spokesperson R. Lee Ermey (The Gunny)? Enquiring minds want to know!

Should I replace the stock seat with a Corbin. I have some issues with numb butt, basically because I have a skinny tush. Kind of Lacking most of the normal padding that most people have.

This is the 8th Motorcycle I have owned and I have to say this may be best bike I have owned.

Looking forward to riding my Gunny and meeting like minded people.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have found stock seats to be pretty sub-par for the most. I've had a couple of aftermarket seats: Corbin and Mustang. Either was a huge improvement over the stock seat. I say go for it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Should I replace the stock seat with a Corbin. I have some issues with numb butt, basically because I have a skinny tush. Kind of Lacking most of the normal padding that most people have.
I ordered the Hollywood Solo Seat from Corbin for my Gunner, it's a nice improvement over the stock, which was uncomfortable on my tailbone.

My new Corbin is still very hard to sit on, but it's supportive in all the right places. thumb up

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome to Gunner-ville!

I bought a Drag Specialties seat for my Gunner for about half the cost of a Corbin. I really like the seat. I've done a few 200-300 mile days, 5-6 hours in the saddle with no problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts