Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a 2014 Victory Cross Country Tour - Goldrush and Black. Won't be here til early March. Anyone used the 3M Spray on paint protector? Not thrilled with Victory saddlebag rails and I know that someone will scuff the bag lids! Ordered a Harley trunk rack of Fleebay -$100 landed so that is one thing outa the way. Also, the Victory oil temp guage / dipstick thingie - I heard they are not the best? Thanks: Ed

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome! You will have to let us all know how that 3M protector works for ya. Think it would work on the flat paint? Or does it leave a glossy shine?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Forget the temperature indicating dipstick. They seem to have early failures from what I have read. Temperatures are not really an issue with these bikes so relax. I bought a dipstick from witchdoctors and love it but you really don't need that either. For me it was a purely appearance item, not a necessity.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I bought a dipstick from witchdoctors and love it but you really don't need that either. For me it was a purely appearance item, not a necessity.
Victory 1 respectively disagrees. Just figured I would help him out, he probably can't catch all the witchdoctor threads. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts