Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I became the proud owner of a 2015 XC 8-ball earlier this year. I've been lurking on the forums and just decided to become an active member.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
I became the proud owner of a 2015 XC 8-ball earlier this year. I've been lurking on the forums and just decided to become an active member.
Welcome mate.... After 2 posts or so, then you can attach a Awsome picture of your bike,

You gotta tell me about your name @Tetto Ha ha ha ha

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You gotta tell me about your name @Tetto Ha ha ha ha
It's Italian for "roofie" (I'm Italian). I like to play roofie roulette with my friends and I have a tendency to take things too far...

Just kidding! It's just a truncated version of my last name. Boring, I know.

Hello from Illinois, where in Colorado?
Up in the Fort Collins area. Unfortunately it's becoming the Boulder of the north...

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
It's Italian for "roofie" (I'm Italian). I like to play roofie roulette with my friends and I have a tendency to take things too far...

Just kidding! It's just a truncated version of my last name. Boring, I know.

Up in the Fort Collins area. Unfortunately it's becoming the Boulder of the north...
Ha ha, good one, thanks for replying quick....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome aboard. I am looking at moving down to Colo Springs in the next few months to help build up the conservative defenses down there to offset the "Boulder" effect :grin

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome from Nashville TN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Welcome from another pothead state - Oregon. Lots of good info here, but you probably know that already if you've been hanging in the shadows.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey again, bought a house in the Springs late last fall and I will finally be getting down there in 2 weeks. Have a kid going to school in Laramie so will pass through you guys neck of the woods once in a while. Maybe have to get together occasionally and go on some runs and compare bikes :smile Either of you guys into shooting? I like to get out to the range and practice frequently with my pistol, you know, to stay "fresh" :grin So maybe meet up and do that too.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Hey again, bought a house in the Springs late last fall and I will finally be getting down there in 2 weeks. Have a kid going to school in Laramie so will pass through you guys neck of the woods once in a while. Maybe have to get together occasionally and go on some runs and compare bikes :smile Either of you guys into shooting? I like to get out to the range and practice frequently with my pistol, you know, to stay "fresh" :grin So maybe meet up and do that too.
I'd be up for a ride. Or the range. I've got a few firearms I like to put through the paces.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts