Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just picked up my new to me 2014 Victory XC Havasu Red. Been eyeballing one of these for a while and finally pulled the trigger! Love how it handles and how smooth the ride is. Upgraded from an Indian Scout. Keeping it in the Polaris family.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
A northern neighbor sez hi. So tell us the differences between the Scout and the XC, other than size.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A northern neighbor sez hi. So tell us the differences between the Scout and the XC, other than size.
The XC just glides over the road the suspension is amazing and for its size it’s nice on turns and cutting corners.

Scout is quicker off the line but at about 80+ on the highway you feel like you’re really pushing it. More of an around town local bike. Both have great low end torque I was actually surprised how quick the victory was and how good the acceleration is.

Haven’t put the XC to the full test but I will in the upcoming days. Will keep ya posted

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Nice to have you here, so you
upgraded, good on ya ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I've ridden Victory's for 14 years. I love the way they handle and their power.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

Congrats on your new ride. The more you ride it the more you'll like it. It can take anything you put it through if you push it... Like I tell everybody that gets a XC....get a riders back rest and you'll ride for hours and never get tired.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Boo Yah from San Diego. I have a 2010 Ness Jackpot. What a ride!! Not as smooth as my rubber-mount Harleys, but feels like a whole new level in motorcycling. Best thing you can do for that beast is RIDE it!!!!:grin:grin

·
13,177 Posts
Good for You.
Hope you got the owners book. Read how to check oil its not like other bike

·
Registered
715 Posts
welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...

enjoy the ride and the info....

Ride Safe,

Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts