Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to jump in and say hi to all. Been a rider for some years and got a victory now so thought I would get into a Victory forum. Other than my sports bike I now have a 2005 Victory Vegas that was willed to me from my cousin that passed away last September, and this Vegas was his pride and joy. He was the whole reason for me getting into bikes in the first place and I plan to honor him by taking the same care of this bike as he did.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Just wanted to jump in and say hi to all. Been a rider for some years and got a victory now so thought I would get into a Victory forum. Other than my sports bike I now have a 2005 Victory Vegas that was willed to me from my cousin that passed away last September, and this Vegas was his pride and joy. He was the whole reason for me getting into bikes in the first place and I plan to honor him by taking the same care of this bike as he did.
Welcome StinkyWeaselTeets.... interesting name.

·
Administrator
5,977 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your loss. Your cousin did leave you a gem. Take good care of her. cheers

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your loss. Your cousin did leave you a gem. Take good care of her. cheers
Thank you, I plan on having his name and dates engraved on the handle bars. I also have a vile of his ashes in the saddle bag so he will always be a part of the bike and will always ride and look over me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts