Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short intro. I've been in love with the Victory line since about 2007, it's kinda been my dream bike. I haven't bought one yet but am thinking this maybe the place to get some great info on what might work for me :)

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
Howdy Miss Violet and welcome....Any particular Victory you have in mind?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome, I'm new also. Which one are you wanting to buy?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm definitely looking at used, want 2008 or newer. I've always loved the Hammer, but did take a Vegas out for a ride. Felt like my legs were really stretched out tho. Not sure if I can move the pegs or not. Figured I'd check out some posts and see what other ladies are riding.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well I know for a fact that the hammer 8ball have the pegs further back (closer to the rider) than the Hammer S and Vegas. Why you ask,cause I bought the peg holders for the vegas 8-ball to put my feet 2 inches foward. I'm 6 foot and now there perfect. :D I'm sure you would fit on a Hammer 8-ball just fine. How tall are you? If you dont mind me asking. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm definitely looking at used, want 2008 or newer. I've always loved the Hammer, but did take a Vegas out for a ride. Felt like my legs were really stretched out tho. Not sure if I can move the pegs or not. Figured I'd check out some posts and see what other ladies are riding.
Hello and welcome to the site.

You can get forward control extensions, or rearward extensions that bring them closer back... victoryonly dot com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't mind at all. I'm about 5'8". The Hammer 8 ball might be perfect then. Love the blacked out look as well :). I'm looking forward to a demo day at the local dealership.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Welcome to the family :) I love the all black aswell. You might wanna look around maybe a dealer has a left over or 2 around. I picked up 09 in 11 as a leftover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts