Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up after browsing around a bit.
This looks to be a great place to chat and share some experiences.
Wife an I live in southern BC a few miles from border with WA. She rides an '09 Kingpin Low. I ride my second Vic, a 2010 Cross Country, after spending 2 years grinning on an '07 Kingpin.
We like to ride in the US and perhaps will make new friends here to meet up with on trips.

Here's wishing a Safe and Happy New Year to All!!!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I'm from Spokane (living in Utah) but will send you a message when me and the wife ride back there next summer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the welcome.
We live in Keremeos BC (about 5 hours from Spokane) and get down into WA often.
We look forward to meeting up with other Victory riders and certainly welcome any that pass our way.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Merry Christmas!

Kind of cold in BC for a Lizard isn't it? :D Welcome and thanks for the holiday greeting. I currently reside in South Carolina and am looking forward to making a road trip up to Seattle next year. Would love suggestions for some good day trips.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kind of cold in BC for a Lizard isn't it? :D Welcome and thanks for the holiday greeting. I currently reside in South Carolina and am looking forward to making a road trip up to Seattle next year. Would love suggestions for some good day trips.
Us lizards are a cold-blooded bunch :cool:
There are a myriad of great rides in WA. We love riding the state....they have roads going every where...the mountain roads have reasonable volumes of traffic, and WA roads are in great shape compared to what we are used to at home. Sothern BC is loaded with great scenerey too, but has fewer roads and that means heavier traffic loads.

You can pretty much throw a dart at a WA map and be guarenteed a great ride to it :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts