Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all, the names Jay. I'm a transplant from NJ, and reside in GA. I've been thinking about getting a Victory since i dropped my last bike. The Hammer looks like my style.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta's upper left in Woodstock. The Hammer is one cool bike. Ride it and you will buy it. Ride safe!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Douglasville here! that was a quick reply. looking forward to learning more about the Victory.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Douglasville here! that was a quick reply. looking forward to learning more about the Victory.

Welcome to the Forum. From the Carrollton / Villa Rica area hear, but ride to Newnan 4-5 days a week.

Afternoon all, the names Jay. I'm a transplant from NJ, and reside in GA. I've been thinking about getting a Victory since i dropped my last bike. The Hammer looks like my style.
Glad to know there are more Victory riders close by.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, so I got a crew, now I just need to get a bike. Ill add you guys/gals to my friends list or what ever the site has available. I did see a few victorys rolling. A couple of xc's a xr and a vision

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from NW Georgia. You need to get a bike soon and head to the North Georgia mountains. I've been in Blairsville/Helen/Dahlonega/Ellijay each of the last three weekends. Lot's of folks riding and it is beautiful.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome from Missouri

1 - 13 of 13 Posts