Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came into a victory vegas motorcycle, and am thinking of selling it as i could use the cash to see me through the winter vs keeping it in storage and unused for all this time (i work construction all over the place).

didn't know there was a place specifically for Victory bikes, but here i am lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
came into a victory vegas motorcycle, and am thinking of selling it as i could use the cash to see me through the winter vs keeping it in storage and unused for all this time (i work construction all over the place).

didn't know there was a place specifically for Victory bikes, but here i am lol
i don't know how to edit the 1st post but this is my bike

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Post it on Victory Motorcycles - buy sell & trade and also Victory motorcycle buy sell trade anything on Facebook. Where is the bike located and how much are you asking? Any mods?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Post it on Victory Motorcycles - buy sell & trade and also Victory motorcycle buy sell trade anything on Facebook. Where is the bike located and how much are you asking? Any mods?
no idea on mods. it's pretty much original as i bought some years back. i'd like to get perhaps $8k at the high end, but realistically will negotiate with the right buyer. it's in California, East Bay, around the the 680/24 split. i'll post in the sell forum though, thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts