Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just traded in my '08 Honda VTX1300C for a High-Ball and I love it! I really loved my VTX, but I think I will love the High-Ball more.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to the board. Make sure you check out Podeins in Stewartville if you have any parts needs. They know what they are doing and how to treat their customers. BTW I do not work there or get any money from them, just a customer of their's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bill. Podeins is actually where I bought the bike. Very good to deal with, and everyone I've ever talked to about about them only has good things to say.

·
Registered
229 Posts
A big neighborly welcome from a fellow Victory rider in South Dakota. Ride safe and often. thumb up

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Bill. Podeins is actually where I bought the bike. Very good to deal with, and everyone I've ever talked to about about them only has good things to say.
If you could, give me a call. I am looking at a Highball and live in Rochester. I found a used one up north but want to make sure I would fit ok. I'm 6'2" and would be concerned about fit.

I believe you bought the used one with about $1,000 miles on it. You beat me to it.

Great choice! I've heard nothing but to best about these Victorys. I'm coming from a Harley Fatbob. I'm looking to stretch out a little more.

I'm assuming I can get forward controls on the highball..

My phone is (507) 273-7021

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RaptorSCrew, that would be the one I got.

I would think you'll be fine with the fit. I'm 6'1" and feel pretty good on it. I know you can get brackets that move the controls forward 2" for around $80 or so if you look online. I thought I saw some 4" ones too.

I have thought about moving them forward to stretch out a bit, but like I said, I feel good on it with them a little underneath me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts