Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member for over a year but this is my first post. I currently have a 2011 Cross Country set up like XCT with Stage 1 and RPW exhaust. I have over 14,000 miles on this bike and really love it. Before the CC I had a 2005 Kingpin with Stage 1 and S&S air filter and I do miss the Kingpin, that bike was just badass. I had 35,000 miles on the KP when I traded for the CC.
Ride safe
Steve

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I have been a member for over a year but this is my first post. I currently have a 2011 Cross Country set up like XCT with Stage 1 and RPW exhaust. I have over 14,000 miles on this bike and really love it. Before the CC I had a 2005 Kingpin with Stage 1 and S&S air filter and I do miss the Kingpin, that bike was just badass. I had 35,000 miles on the KP when I traded for the CC.
Ride safe
Steve
Good job on breaking the ice. First post is the hardest - the rest will flow like a river! Btw, you should add your year/model bike to your signature, since we won't be able to remember this first post in the future.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How do you like your RPW exhaust? Do you have a picture of your bike to share with us??

·
12,970 Posts
Ride safe
Steve
Say you know there is a goor victory club in minnesota http://tcvr.us/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts