Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Hello from Colonial New Zealand.

I haven't ridden for 20 years, and thought I'd break back into the scene gently by buying a 2006 Cory Ness Vegas Jackpot..haha.

Cheers
Duane

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome mate..enjoy that ride..cheerscheers

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Kia ora Duane.

Where abouts is Colonial?

Cheers
Kris

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I was being a smartass...haha...Im actually near the bottom of the South ISland in Dunedin n:)
Ah, or should I say Dough!

A Highlander huh- nice mate. Hope you enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
6 Posts
...Im actually near the bottom of the South ISland in Dunedin n:)
Hi Duane, and now there are two lol. Saw a pic on Facebook of Southern Riders @ Waihola Tavern with you & your bike this week. Would be nice to get in touch. I recently purchased a Victory Zach Ness Vegas. Cheers Geoff. :smile

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Cool mate, welcome, can you post a picture of you ride ?

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Does that wind refletor work for you ? Where did you buy it, link please

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi BP6666VR
Yeah I'm happy with my screen. It is good quality at a reasonable price and most importantly, works well. :)
I bought my MRA Speed-Screen off Ebay. After reading up and researching the subject of screens/deflectors on this forum site, I chose to purchase a small screen to deflect the wind blast off my chest. My helmet is a full-face type so I wasn't worried about that being protected. I had earlier trialled a full screen by Victory a friend lent me and was put off by the buffering once I got speed up over 60-70 mph.
MRA screens are made in Europe, Germany I think. They produce a range of screens that would fit a Victory and looking through posts on this forum, riders are happy with their choice, whatever. Hopefully this link works but yeah plenty of them on Ebay.
Bulle MRA Speed Screen for Naked Bikes Polaris Victory Kingpin 8 Ball Toutes Le | eBay
Cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts