Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been riding a 2009 KP low, which I love, for about 2 years now. I started on a Honda Shadow 1100, which was a great starter bike, but when I was looking for a larger ride I was turned off by the fact that Honda used a lot of the same hardware on their higher level bikes. I also wanted to go American, but didn't care for looks of the HD's; I also got turned off by the attitude and prices at their dealerships.

I'm also a member of a couple of other Victory forums, but it's always good to get more information rather than less. I've noticed a few folks from one of the forums over here as well.

Keep the shiny side up,
Darrin

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Hi all,

I've been riding a 2009 KP low, which I love, for about 2 years now. I started on a Honda Shadow 1100, which was a great starter bike, but when I was looking for a larger ride I was turned off by the fact that Honda used a lot of the same hardware on their higher level bikes. I also wanted to go American, but didn't care for looks of the HD's; I also got turned off by the attitude and prices at their dealerships.

I'm also a member of a couple of other Victory forums, but it's always good to get more information rather than less. I've noticed a few folks from one of the forums over here as well.

Keep the shiny side up,
Darrin
Welcome to the forum. cheers

·
Registered
92 Posts
Good to see someone else from NM on here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see someone else from NM on here.
For sure! I'm starting to see more Victorys down here since LC Power Sports moved to their I-25 location.thumb up If you need service, I'd recommend them.

Darrin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts