Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an 06 Vegas 8ball and am loving it. Hoping to throw some accessories as my cash allows.

·
Premium Member
12,985 Posts
Hope you aren't in Lake County where the fire is burning up homes, businesses and churches.

Just got off the phone with a friend there. He's fine but others; not so much.

The 06 Vegas is a fine machine. Post up a pic when you can. I know the forum has a thing about having x number of posts before you can start a thread in other sections and other limitations. Be sure to mention your model and year in your sig line when you get around to making it.

Cheers and welcome!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope you aren't in Lake County where the fire is burning up homes, businesses and churches.

Just got off the phone with a friend there. He's fine but others; not so much.

The 06 Vegas is a fine machine. Post up a pic when you can. I know the forum has a thing about having x number of posts before you can start a thread in other sections and other limitations. Be sure to mention your model and year in your sig line when you get around to making it.

Cheers and welcome!
Thank you for your concern. I am North of there near to the Oregon border. Last year a small town just north of us was devastated. The town of Weed CA. Don't see where I edit my Signature but as soon as I figure it out I will add my bike =)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome from...NorCal, near Lake Tahoe area! I'm going camping at the Blue Heron RV park in a couple weeks, also near the OR border - love that area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts