Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. New to this forum. Ride a 2012 Cross Roads. Have enjoyed reading posts on this forum for a while. Have been riding for only 4 years. Had a Doodlebug min-bike as a kid, but spent about 50 years doing other things until I took the MSF course and bought a Triumph America which I ultimately traded for a Vic Vegas.
Lots of great info here for new riders. Thanks!
...MDHawk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks HC

Welcome...
Thanks HC. Maybe I'll see you at the upcoming Cam-fest the first couple days of May. Kyle is going to put D&D's on my XR and do another Dyno. Good times!
...MDHawk

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
A neighbor kid had a Doodlebug and he let me ride it. I was immediately hooked on things with two wheels and an engine. Thanks for bringing back that fond memory MD.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A neighbor kid had a Doodlebug and he let me ride it. I was immediately hooked on things with two wheels and an engine. Thanks for bringing back that fond memory MD.
RICZ,
Your response got me thinking back to the Doodlebug days. I Googled on it and was surprised to see that there's a whole sub-culture of Doodlebug enthusiasts out there. Baja Motorsports is making them now. PepBoys sells them for $329.
http://www.pepboys.com/product/details/251376/00343/
...MDHawk

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I like the one with the basket on it .thumb up

·
Registered
15 Posts