Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected] guys & dolls!
My name is 'Bluedog' from the Netherlands, Europe.
Today I made the decision to buy a Victory High-Ball. cheers I really enjoyed my test ride a couple of weeks ago. Something I missed a little bit on my current bike. Although I love my Harley-Davidson Cross Bones in looks & sound, I missed the handling :ride: of my former bikes. In the past I owned a Yamaha BT 1100 Bulldog (2x), a Moto Guzzi 'Polizia' project, a Yamaha MT-01 (the be(a)st) & a Yamaha XV 1700 Road Star Warrior.
I love big twins. I think Victory offers the best of both worlds, a blend of Japanese and American. :cool:
In my country you won't see a lot of Cross Bones, but a lot of Harley's. So a Vic is even more a strange breed. Like that!
Next week I will pick my Hi Ball and trade my X-Bones. :( :crzy: thumb up
Grtz, Henk

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
[email protected] guys & dolls!
My name is 'Bluedog' from the Netherlands, Europe.
Today I made the decision to buy a Victory High-Ball. cheers I really enjoyed my test ride a couple of weeks ago. Something I missed a little bit on my current bike. Although I love my Harley-Davidson Cross Bones in looks & sound, I missed the handling :ride: of my former bikes. In the past I owned a Yamaha BT 1100 Bulldog (2x), a Moto Guzzi 'Polizia' project, a Yamaha MT-01 (the be(a)st) & a Yamaha XV 1700 Road Star Warrior.
I love big twins. I think Victory offers the best of both worlds, a blend of Japanese and American. :cool:
In my country you won't see a lot of Cross Bones, but a lot of Harley's. So a Vic is even more a strange breed. Like that!
Next week I will pick my Hi Ball and trade my X-Bones. :( :crzy: thumb up
Grtz, Henk
Congrats on the High-Ball and welcome aboard. cheers

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Welcome..cheers

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome from down under Bluedog :)
I have a friend in Baarn who has never even seen a Victory on the road there, which pisses me off, so please make yours as loud and obvious as you can!

Great choice by the way thumb up

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!
@Krisd: Baarn is reasonably close to 2 Vic dealers (the only 2 in the Netherlands). I hope for a dealer in the north.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum , enjoy your new Highball !!cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Picked it up! thumb up
After >200 km (>125 mls) on the Harley, and most of the time on the highway, it was a relief to travel back. It was with one BIG :)
I think it's one of the best bikes I've ever had.
Yesterday very nice weather, today it's cold and raining. So, let's put some pics on BikePics ->

http://www.bikepics.com/members/chopperbobber/12highball/

It's a demo model '12 with just 1.936 km (1.202 miles) when I bought it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts