Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Doug Lofgren. I'm an idiot!
I've been tuning fuel injected motorcycles since 1991 and carburetted bikes from well before that.
I'm more than willing to take part in any discussions about that subject, but I may not say what everyone wants to hear, just let me know and I'll butt out.:crying

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome aboard and stop yer 'cry'in !:laugh

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Hey Doug...wanna move away heat, cold, snow, bugs, humidity and move to moderate, no sales tax (but way too liberal) Portland? We desperately need a tuner out here.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum.....Wait......You can TUNE an FI motorcycle! What in the heck are you doing way up north. We need a tuner down here....

Again welcome and keep the shiny side up :)

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Welcome moperf ... Hope you enjoy this forum and there is many info here, i like your first post ..... Funny
Can you post a picture of your bike after your SECOND post
.. We all like talking about power and tuning haaaaaa

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all who noticed my newbie post.
I ride one of three old fuel injected Ducatis. Last summer I rode my 1991 851.
Re the invite to Portland, I sent a resume to the Ducati dealer in Portland (Moto Corse) and even though they claim to do performance they were not interested in having me and my dyno join them.
Rob of Rob's Dyno Service, now has the capability (which he has shared with me) to read and write the Visteon ECU. We're eagerly awaiting some other capabilities from TechnoResearch which will greatly enhance the ability to tune these things. More data, better results!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts