Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have to admit that I don't own a Victory yet. I'm actually looking for my very first motorcycle and know that I want an American cruiser. I searched on the net and found the Vegas, love at first sight. I threw one leg over in the showroom at Arizona Victory and everything just fell into place.

I've scoured the net, absorbing everything the official website has as well as videos on Youtube, and still want more. I have a feeling that I'm not going to be satisfied until I actually have one to keep at my house :D . But I wanted to jump in here and get to know the community and see what everyone has to say about their rides, and glean any knowledge I can from y'all.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to afford a new bike, but I'm looking at used Victories, specifically Vegas(es?), and if I can find 'em, 8-balls. Those are more in my price range but still a ways off :(

At a benefit ride that I was at on Sunday one Vic owner told me, "The only thing a Victory isn't is a Harley." That's actually a selling point for me. I don't want an HD Me2.

I look forward to getting to know the community and learning just why everyone seems to love these bikes!

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Hey everyone,

I have to admit that I don't own a Victory yet. I'm actually looking for my very first motorcycle and know that I want an American cruiser. I searched on the net and found the Vegas, love at first sight. I threw one leg over in the showroom at Arizona Victory and everything just fell into place.

I've scoured the net, absorbing everything the official website has as well as videos on Youtube, and still want more. I have a feeling that I'm not going to be satisfied until I actually have one to keep at my house :D . But I wanted to jump in here and get to know the community and see what everyone has to say about their rides, and glean any knowledge I can from y'all.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to afford a new bike, but I'm looking at used Victories, specifically Vegas(es?), and if I can find 'em, 8-balls. Those are more in my price range but still a ways off :(

At a benefit ride that I was at on Sunday one Vic owner told me, "The only thing a Victory isn't is a Harley." That's actually a selling point for me. I don't want an HD Me2.

I look forward to getting to know the community and learning just why everyone seems to love these bikes!
Welcome to the VF!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!!!!cheers

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts