Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! My name is Bogdan Suprun.

I do not speak English. I write in Google translator. Sorry.

I am the owner of Victory 2010 lineup. This is my first bike!

I decided to radically change his bike in the winter 2014.
Project name "Desert Eagle 0.5"
I like this gun! This gun is very powerful and impractical as my new cruiser Victory. This is a great toy for big boys.
It was my idea and sketches.

ICM Iron Custom Motorcycles (Kharkov, Ukraine).
Jaroslav Lutitsky (project manager) is an Ukrainian entrepreneur and motorcyclist, who is known for his customized choppers in Europe.
look for all the details on facebook.

Specification:
109"/130bhp/170Nm.
Matt paint with a porous structure.
Color: Black and Sand Sahara (М1А2 "Abrams").

Tuning:
1) Full 109" Stroker Kit and a full set of additional equipment Lloydz.
2) New handmade saddle. In the tone colors of the motorcycle. Made of high quality vinyl fabric.
3) 6.5" Hawg Wired audio systems (RS400) in combination with iPhone5.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Congratulations 109V2...

This guy posts one time, one time and I'm so discombobulated by it that I have to to go to my quiet place and reassess all my givens.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Ласкаво просимо!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Victory in Russia

Soooo is there dealers over there in the Ukraine now? Victorys are kind of rare in the USA in a lot of parts still. You have got a very uncommon bike over there I am sure. Enjoy it , they are great bikes!

·
Registered
427 Posts
One hellavu transformation there!! Add some cam tensioner cover to dress up the engine and you're all set!!!

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
One hellavu transformation there!! Add some cam tensioner cover to dress up the engine and you're all set!!!
+1. Great work! Really unique and well done. Yes, the Desert Eagle .50 cal is not very practical, but what a handful to shoot!

You can find some great covers at: http://www.rfcustomparts.com/victory-cam-bolt-tensioner-cover/

+1. Відмінна робота! Дійсно унікальний і добре зроблено. Так, Desert Eagle .50 кал не дуже практично, але те, що жменька стріляти!

Ви можете знайти деякі великі кришки на: http://www.rfcustomparts.com/victory-cam-bolt-tensioner-cover/

·
Registered
427 Posts
Same covers I have, got them on ebay for half that price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts