Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an 03 TC today. Never had a Victory before, have had English, German, HD, Italian, & Jap bikes. Got a wicked good deal on this bike cause of cosmetic damage, only 14K on it. I'm lookin for a driving light replacement - the factory discontinued em. So I gotta go after market or used. If any of y'all has any leads or info I'd sure like to hear from ya. My name's Bugs, in southern VT. Thanks & this seems like a great outfit. I'm glad it's available for Victory riders.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey King - The damage is a scraped front fender, scraped right saddlebag, broken right driving light (all from a brake/skid meet the pavement) & also a dented tank from a shelf in the garage falling off.
Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Not bad Bugs. Especially it was for as good of a price as you say. I love Vic motors, so as long as that's good. Just out of curiosity; do you know the availability of the rest of the parts? I'm looking into an older Vic for my girl and was wondering about older parts and how hard they are to get.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome!
E-bay is a great place for picking up parts & accessories, especially for older Vics.
Enjoy!!!

thumb up

Just picked up an 03 TC today. Never had a Victory before, have had English, German, HD, Italian, & Jap bikes. Got a wicked good deal on this bike cause of cosmetic damage, only 14K on it. I'm lookin for a driving light replacement - the factory discontinued em. So I gotta go after market or used. If any of y'all has any leads or info I'd sure like to hear from ya. My name's Bugs, in southern VT. Thanks & this seems like a great outfit. I'm glad it's available for Victory riders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts