Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded in my 2010 KTM RC8 for a 2011 Ness Vegas #64 and loving it! I dont like riding sport bikes on the street anymore and i just feel its a waste of a bike having it on the street. I am very happy to be apart of this community and looking forward to having some fun on this awesome bike!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome..

I just traded in my 2010 KTM RC8 for a 2011 Ness Vegas #64 and loving it! I dont like riding sport bikes on the street anymore and i just feel its a waste of a bike having it on the street. I am very happy to be apart of this community and looking forward to having some fun on this awesome bike!

Welcome..cheers
Hope to make friends with you, I am also a new member.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
JetBlast,
Welcome to the Victory Forums! I'm from the Spokane area.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to mention..i got a lot of flack for trading my rare sport bike for a cruiser but I felt like i made the best decision. I have always loved Victory bikes and I feel cruisers are better for the street.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
I forgot to mention..i got a lot of flack for trading my rare sport bike for a cruiser but I felt like i made the best decision. I have always loved Victory bikes and I feel cruisers are better for the street.
Ya gotta ride what's right for you and to heck with what others think. I assume you left high school and the stupid peer pressure thing behind you a long time ago. I swear that a lot more guys would be riding Victorys if it wasn't for their caving to peer pressure. And now, a big, wet welcome from Portland. Enjoy the riding sitting upright!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Don't sweat the flak; it's your bike and your decision!

Thank You for your Service! Enjoy WA; there's a lot to offer around there. Not only am I retired AF but I'm an AF brat too and grew up on Fairchild, Medical Lake, and Spokane. If you want flak, tell people you graduated from MLHS...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya gotta ride what's right for you and to heck with what others think. I assume you left high school and the stupid peer pressure thing behind you a long time ago. I swear that a lot more guys would be riding Victorys if it wasn't for their caving to peer pressure. And now, a big, wet welcome from Portland. Enjoy the riding sitting upright!
No i am actually 32. I have been riding for about 3 years and started on sport bikes because they interested me. I decided after a couple of years that it wasnt for me and swapped over to cruisers. A lot of my friends told me I should have picked up a BMW touring bike but they are not my taste.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts