Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all-

I'm Eric from Wisconsin. Bought a pearl white 2014 Vic XC in May of this year. It was a bike that the dealer did some custom things to before I bought it over the winter of 2014-2015. Painted inner fairing and chin spoiler. Kuryakyn floorboards, ignition covers, and grips. Thunderheader exhaust, cams, pcV (makes 123hp at rear wheel), boomerang windshield, different victory decal on tank, and an RC Components 18" front wheel. I've since added HID bulbs, removed all stickers, hidden antenna, Ricz lay down bracket and the lock and ride backrest for the wife.

I've been riding for the past ten years. Started on a 2005 zx6r 636 and then bought a 2009 gsxr1000 and then last year sold the gsxr and bought a leftover 2012 zx10r, bike I ultimately wanted after deciding to sell my 636, which I still own but haven't ridden nearly as much as the cross country. Been researching on this site for a while and finally joined up.

I've been thinking about adding a KW flare windshield for longer rides and have been looking at upgrading my fairing speakers from the kickers which are okay going slow but aren't up to my liking at higher speed, I know above 65 most sound won't be so good but these are bad.

Looking forward to getting to know some people. Ride on.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She's also been lowered an inch in the rear. Been really really happy taking it on trips so far this season and can't wait to take more long rides on it. Sturgis next year or the year after hopefully.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts