Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a lurker for a while. I use to ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 but got into an accident and bike is now in motorcycle heaven (I still have a broken thumb and can't really ride yet). I just got my new to me 2009 Victory Kingpin yesterday and she is BEAUTIFUL! She needs to be lowered and I need to add highway bar and windshield first thing. The previous owner did add stage 1 pipes to her so she sounds wonderful! I'm glad to finally be a Victory owner! Please ignore the messy garage.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Hey Jean,
Welcome to the Victory Forum and congrats on the KP! Too bad to hear about th accident with the Kawi but it looks like it worked out for you. Let that thumb heal up, get you bars/windshield on, and get some miles on the new baby!

I don't know if you relize it yet but KP's hate to be crowded which is why it's hard to find one in showroom. If you want to keep her happy you may want to rearrange the garage and make enough room to clean and care for her!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello Jean and welcome to the forum.

Great looking KPthumb up Get well soon!

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hi Jean! That's a sanitary thing to say. Terrible pun, eh? Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. I have a friend here with an '07 KP. He has leather covered lockable side cases and a plexi-fairing. Makes for a nice tourer. I have friends in Suches - what great riding up there in the mountains of northern Georgia. Been there a few times.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome Jean from the the Hawkeye State and the home of Victory Motorcycles. Congrats on the purchase of your KP. I ride with a friend here that has a KP, almost like yours. Lots of folks here know alot about Victory's, so your in good hands. Sorry about the accident and hope you heal up and I too came from a Kawi 900LT....I love my XC, and you will make your bike "yours" in time like we all do.

ENJOY and BE SAFE thumb up thumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts