Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just picked up a V92SC and I'm considering bobbing it. Looking for ideas and probably help or advice. Bike is a 2000 and only has 4200 miles on it. Runs good, new tires, very clean. I also ride a 2014 Harley Softail Classic and a 2012 Yamaha 1200 Tourer. I bought the 92SC because I needed a third bike. Three houses in three states and I ride to each and swap bikes, kinda shuffling...

Well hopefully I can post soon because I already have questions.

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
483 Posts
Three houses with three shuffling bikes sounds pretty cool.

I can't believe the bike only has 4200 miles, that's nuts! Who buys a bike and then parks it like that? Not this guy.

Enjoy and welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I kinda agree. I was told by the dealer that it had 42220 miles on it. I pointed out to the salesman that it had 4222. He blew it off. The next day I called the dealer and talked to the paperwork guy. He talked to the salesman and the fight was on... LOL... Anyhow, they are leaving the title blank and the local sheriff can get the right mileage on it. I wanted to make a bobber out of it and still may. Moving the handlebars back is a must.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Heyyyy awsome ... A build project

There is a old thread on here of one guy who detailed build a awsome bobber ... Maybe someone can help find it for your ideas

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heyyyy awsome ... A build project

There is a old thread on here of one guy who detailed build a awsome bobber ... Maybe someone can help find it for your ideas

Andre using TaPaTaLk

I'll have to see if I can look that one up. My other two bikes are baggers, can't decide... Bagger or Bobber!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts