Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm wozza and I've been riding bikes for a fair few years now. :) Infact I think I've had around 75 so far.
Victory have recently caught my eye and after some research I think it's probably time I got one....

So here's my dilemma - I have the chance of purchasing both a new Vegas 8 ball or a Judge for exactly the same price of £8999 which is really an excellent price. The 8 ball usually sells for £9999 and the Judge retails at £11395 in the UK.
Now I prefer the looks of the Judge, but the ergonomics feel a bit wierd, where as the Vegas 8 ball fits like a glove.

So do I go for straight comfort, or extra value and looks of the Judge? HELP!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
931 Posts
I say comfort too. Do any of the dealers over there offer test rides, ya know the type where you can spend a decent amount of time. Mine just hands me keys and paperwork, then says take along as you like.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for responding somehow I knew it would be the Vegas 8 ball. Without doubt is more comfortable than the Judge. I will hopefully be ordering one in the next few days. :)

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
If a bike doesn't feel right, you're not going to want to ride it, no matter how good a buy it was. The comfort (or lack of it) stays long after the money spent is history.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts