Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!

Is this your first Vic? What ya come off of?

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

Nice choice for a bike. Ride safe and you'll learn a lot from the guys on this forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there. Yes it is my first Victory but had it for about a year and a half now. Before this I rode mostly crotch rockets. Last bike was my 05 R6 I had for about 8 years. Yes it is an 8-ball but I have the swept pipes.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Hi there. Yes it is my first Victory but had it for about a year and a half now. Before this I rode mostly crotch rockets. Last bike was my 05 R6 I had for about 8 years. Yes it is an 8-ball but I have the swept pipes.
Nice.... What questions do you want to ask?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im looking to put a set of highball apes on my vegas. I heard a rumor that bikes from 08 and up do not need new/longer cables/lines to make them work. Is this true? if not, anyone know how much longer over stock I should get the cables?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome from N. Alabama. When I bought my '17 (Vegas) Highball the dealer said if I put Vegas bars on I could probably (?) use the cables but would have to "route" them and so forth. Makes one wonder why you wouldn't need longer cables in your case. (Best I have for now.) LMYR

·
13,183 Posts
Welcome from the great white cold north.

Munkee915
If you didn't get the owners book ask the guy if he has it

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, Florida!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts