Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people....
hey this is jeff.i opened this thread because i am crazy about bikes,still i had a bike ,but i want to buy new bike....so tell me guys which bike is reliable for me ...i need of your suggestion...

·
Registered
301 Posts
hi jeff:confused:
before i bought mine i looked at hd, goldwing, star, & money wasnt the issue, i wonted something i dont have to work on and fair priced & that took me to honda & victory. i fell in love with goldwing but i choose the kingpin tour vic, it made my dick hard when i road it stage one pipes man it was fast, load, & looked tough :cool: plus my wife rides a lot with me. im 49 & kids grown up & out so now we have time to go alot . my son wonts a 8 ball or jackpot but he has to get a small bike and learn more before spending that kind of money. so go on line to victory motorcycles and schedule a ride but you must have bike licance. good luck on any bike you get no matter what anyone says including me you make the chooise to be you and not some imege be yourself & gust ride.:D
ronald

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good Question

Jeff, aftert trying many different bikes and having owned a few older harleys, I went with the Victory High Ball. I love the bobber look and the flat black is bad ass. It all depends on what your looking for. I am asingle guy who might have a passenger every once in a while, if she makes it that far haha. If you are looking for something to ride across the country i wouldnt choose the high ball, but for 4 or 5 hour rides i love it. good luck!

·
12,970 Posts
Just a Internet store that offers nothing for us

Don't waist your time guys

·
Registered
779 Posts
reported him- I'm sure I wasn't the first. The whole post reeked of Barbara Streisand..

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts