Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yes I do!! it seems I have reached an acceptable level of online credibility!
Yeah, its a little silly, but I can see why they do it. It keeps alot of the online spam out of the forums.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Whats up HighBall!?

I love quebec city. In my opinion its the most beautiful city in Canada. I plan on doing a Quebec tour this summer...and by tour i mean from here in Halifax to Montreal and then over to Quebec City. Just a poor english boy trying to ride a bike in a frenchmans world!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whats up HighBall!?

I love quebec city. In my opinion its the most beautiful city in Canada. I plan on doing a Quebec tour this summer...and by tour i mean from here in Halifax to Montreal and then over to Quebec City. Just a poor english boy trying to ride a bike in a frenchmans world!
Funny you say that, I might go with a friend in your area (NS). I was told by some people that not only is it a lovely part of canada but also the roads are supposed to be in good condition. As far a Quebec goes, roads are somewhat better than it used to be since they are investing a lot in them but there is still a lot of work to do to be considered acceptable in my book.
So here's the deal, you spend your money in Quebec because we need it beeing canada's poorest province per capita and in return I'll go spend my money in your area!
At any rate, I will be a poor french canadian in a sea of englishman!!!!! good thing that my bike can launch quick at stop lights!!!!
:D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Funny you say that, I might go with a friend in your area (NS). I was told by some people that not only is it a lovely part of canada but also the roads are supposed to be in good condition. As far a Quebec goes, roads are somewhat better than it used to be since they are investing a lot in them but there is still a lot of work to do to be considered acceptable in my book.
So here's the deal, you spend your money in Quebec because we need it beeing canada's poorest province per capita and in return I'll go spend my money in your area!
At any rate, I will be a poor french canadian in a sea of englishman!!!!! good thing that my bike can launch quick at stop lights!!!!
:D
Launch quick! Yep you're from Quebec alright! Nova Scotia is beautiful...but whoever told you the roads were good is a liar sir! I'm from Ontario originally. The care taken on the roads there is better then here. Few times I've been through QC the roads weren't teeeeerrible. Next to NFLD and PEI (mostly because you can't go 50km without finding a dirt road), Nova Scotia's Roads are in general the worst kept I've seen. Curse them everyday! But the scenery makes up for it. I'd rather bomb around NS's shitty roads then southern Ontario's (where i lived) good roads any day. Let me know if it happens I'll give you some scenic routes to launch off to!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts