Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My names Bill I picked up my first Victory last fall after wanting 1 for some time and I am now just trying to get it running :D I have a few other bikes and have had many others but none had an engine so beautiful as the v92
My bike is a 2003 V92C that was originally titled as a kingpin for some reason

I will post a description of what i have done in the correct forum once I am able. after a few months of searching the forums and trying the basics it seems to really dislike me

This forum seems to have some very helpful and friendly people so I am hoping it is just some stupid little thing i may have overlooked :D

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
You got questions? Ask away. Oh, and welcome to this forum and Victory.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You got questions? Ask away. Oh, and welcome to this forum and Victory.
Didnt want my first post to be in the wrong thread but it seems I still cant make new threads on the other forums so here it is:

2003 v92c
Fuel pressure - 50psi solid
Spark - Yes, also replaced plugs JIC
Fuel injectors - spray fuel although quite a violent stream
Battery - just got another new 1 yesterday
Fuses - none blown
Lights - all work

The bike is stock. I got the bike last October having sat for an unknown period of time (year minimum). Took it home added some fresh gas and changed the oil and she fired right up. I replaced the rear tire and brake pads and she rode fairly smooth but with slight hesitation on hard acceleration. I cleaned the throttle body and she rode much smoother my 2nd trip but right before I got home she started dying. Made it the rest of the way home having to hold the throttle open as she would die at idle. Next day she wouldn't start so i started troubleshooting... that was November.

She is beautiful but this has been a terrible first victory experience.

Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hey Bill,

Welcome to the forum enjoy the info available...

Ride Safe,

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts