Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
i grabbed a set off of fleebay for around 50. It's been working fine for the last 2 years.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a set off eBay and there not nearly as bright as the silver star ones I put in that are not hids

·
Registered
813 Posts
VictoryHid is the only way to go.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
A forum member who goes by Crossroads sells 'em $50 shipped and lifetime guaranteed. You can't do any better.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
A forum member who goes by Crossroads sells 'em $50 shipped and lifetime guaranteed. You can't do any better.
im with ric. i have the low beam kit.i dont ride at night but
you now can be seen in the daytime.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
vichid 6000k hi and low!!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
What are road lamps? If you meant driving lights, yes it does. Once you have the HID's those driving lights are useless and not necessary as you can see for miles.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Also just bought a VictoryHID kit hi and low.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Got the hi and low hid 5000K installed! Holy F$#% Balls. With hi beams on, its like a friggin UFO is behind me and is spotting me! Gonna replace the driving lights (H3's) with something that will match a little better too.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Got the hi and low hid 5000K installed! Holy F$#% Balls. With hi beams on, its like a friggin UFO is behind me and is spotting me! Gonna replace the driving lights (H3's) with something that will match a little better too.
You can not do any better than these--pricey but very worth the price. I have the Darlas--2,000 lumens each. Very nice, exceedingly bright.
https://www.clearwaterlights.com/

·
Registered
117 Posts
You can not do any better than these--pricey but very worth the price. I have the Darlas--2,000 lumens each. Very nice, exceedingly bright.
https://www.clearwaterlights.com/
Thanks.

I want to keep the stock look though and just get some H3 bulbs that might put out some white light 4000 or 5000K.

BTW, thanks for the block, its mint. Had to carve out a slot for that hydraulic line though! Just changed my rear shock tonight!

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts