Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody found one that works? I don't want the stubby auto parts antenna I want one to put in the fairing.

·
12,983 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
As I've said numerous times those amplified antennas aren't worth it. Solder a 3 foot piece of wire onto an antenna plug and you have a better signal than those $50 hidden antenna pieces of crap. I got lazy this build though and bought one for a couple bucks off eBay.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I got a hidden antenna from VicBaggers but haven't installed it yet. I rarely listen to the radio, usually use my iPhone and Pandora.
I thought the whip was getting to be a PIA with putting a cover on the bike

·
Registered
790 Posts
I got a hidden antenna from VicBaggers but haven't installed it yet. I rarely listen to the radio, usually use my iPhone and Pandora.
I thought the whip was getting to be a PIA with putting a cover on the bike
Have the shorty because tired of the long whip getting in the way too, but signal sucks. Luckily I never listen to the radio since HD radio came out and streaming/mp3 is so good.

Forget the antenna, use a phone app to get the same stations stronger and Higher quality. Almost every station the U.S. is available.

·
12,983 Posts
not sure if it works better. I would think on the net there would a how to make antenna

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts