Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the right side cover off today for the first time and found a surprise. I was shocked to find the original tool role with all the tools.
Looks like it was never used, even has the stickers on all the tools.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I pulled the right side cover off today for the first time and found a surprise. I was shocked to find the original tool role with all the tools.
Looks like it was never used, even has the stickers on all the tools.
Sweet. The days of such customer consideration have surely passed. Nice to get a surprise once in a while.

I've been helping my mother move into a new place and get rid of a bunch of junk. I found an old record player. Checked Ebay, seems worthless, but I took it apart and found a nice AX7 tube from 50 years ago. Popped it in my Fender amp and it sounded great. Happy birthday to me too!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I would have a cute response like "It's a Vic.. The tools won't find much use besides general maintenance". But then I'd be being a smart ass. :)

Nice surprise!
TGIF cheers

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hah! Good point.

Granted I've logged all of 2100 whole miles on a Victory thus far which is shameful and something I must remedy.. So I can only brag about initial quality.. That and the fact that I had the usual "so that's all there is to it?!?!" reaction when I did my 500mi service on the vic with one drain plug, being used to the 3-oil-location pain and suffering that is Harley service. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts