Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's me, but I have lost 3 - that's right, 3 - end caps from my highball's throttle-side handlebar. Has anyone else had these pop off? It seems fine to operate with an open bar, but a pain in the butt to keep ordering and waiting for a new piece of plastic.

Any thoughts on how to get it to stay in?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Maybe it's me, but I have lost 3 - that's right, 3 - end caps from my highball's throttle-side handlebar. Has anyone else had these pop off? It seems fine to operate with an open bar, but a pain in the butt to keep ordering and waiting for a new piece of plastic.

Don't know nothin bout that, but good to see you still around. You happy to be back to work?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

Glue?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Saddlebag, and no, work sux.

Do people really glue in their end caps? I may be a little hard on the throttle, but I don't see that changing soon....cheers

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
If they keep falling off i guess instead of buying new ones a drop or two of glue would be cheaper.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Saddlebag, and no, work sux.

Do people really glue in their end caps? I may be a little hard on the throttle, but I don't see that changing soon....cheers
You're right dtmmil, the answer to "do people really glue end caps is, "yeah, you do Jackson!"

Can't hurt right?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
what do the endcaps on yours look like? i have my stock xc ones if they are the same.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine came off. I wrapped it with a little silicon tape for snugness. Hasn't come off on its own since and I can pry it out without too much trouble. Would be wary or "glue".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts