Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Hope someone can offer some advice. I am looking to change the exhaust on my 2013 Highball, looking for something with bit more bite/bark to the sound, deep and thunderous would be ideal. What system do you ballers out there recommend. Are the Bassani stree turn outs any good, are sound loud/deep. Also would I have to do anything about a remap. With regard to Victory Stage 1 straights is it right that they have had to make them quieter if so by how much. Any help any one can give will be really helpful, as living over in UK I don't want to order the wrong too quiet system as trying to send back will be real nightmare and expensive mistake. Thanks to you all and take care

·
Registered
4 Posts
My high ball has the Bassani turn outs and a K&N air filter. Without the filter it had a little deceleration pop most of it went away with the air filter. I love the set up it is deep and loud. My buddies I ride with sometimes need to ride in front of me due to the noise. I highly recommend the Bassani. I attached a pic for your reference.

I'm going to get it mapped soon i just need to save some money and put it on a dyno. The mechanic at my local shop insured me that the old downside to not mapping is potential performance and less gas mileage.

Ride safe bro. ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1372874561.322143.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1372874590.292190.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Tim, I see that you hang out with a shark rider. I once was one but now ride a Vision.

·
Registered
690 Posts
RPW makes great sounding pipes. I have the Big Slash on my kingpin and I absolutely love it. I think it sounds better than the Thunderheader I had on my Harley.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts