Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than replace it, what other options are there for comfort? What have some of you folk done to yours? I'm finding that after about a half hour my tailbone starts to hurt. Other than that I have no issues with the stock seat.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Got a gal in Calgary that can fix that up for you... Let her finish my seat before we take her yours just incase she's a butcher.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Rootzee , Its like starting back at the gym , it hurts for a while but gets better ... Just keep riding it , after a while your ass will toughen up .:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the exception of two days, I've ridden everyday since I brought it home. Nearing 1000 kilometers in less than a week ( which is remarkable for me seeing as I included working lots and family time.).

Now I have a stretch of Days off, that number will increase as long as the weather holds.

Even then I may suck it up and ride a little, snow or no snow.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Seat is back on the bike... Power sports custom seat here in Calgary is awesome. Andrea did an amazing job on my seat! I had my seat completely re worked and a gel insert added where my ass sits... She shaved it down a good inch and put a small dip in the passenger seat. It's now absolutely perfect!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. They sound like a stand up place. PM me or text me the cost. That sounds like the route I'm gonna take.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts