Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call today from the local Victory dealer. 2 HighBalls has been shipped to Colorado. I'm hoping to pick it up Friday or Saturday..............Maybe Tuesday.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congrats!!Give us the run-down,and some pics!!cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got a call today from the local Victory dealer. 2 HighBalls has been shipped to Colorado. I'm hoping to pick it up Friday or Saturday..............Maybe Tuesday.
I hate you man...

Just kidding, just bitter because I can't afford one. Let us know what you think of it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Colorado HighBall

Well, I picked up my HighBall on Thursday. It was a pretty nice evening and I rode it around Old Arvada.
Friday I rode to work but I wish I hadn't. Froze my ass on the way in and coming home the wind was blowing so hard I thought I was going airborn!
Today I was blessed with a great Saturday. Went for about an 80 mile ride with my friend who has a HD Roadking.
Went on a few roads from Arvada up into the foothills. We know a lot of curvy roads with next to no traffic. Worked our way south thru Golden, (home of Coors Beer) climbed to the top parking lot at Red Rocks theater.
While parked up there I could not believe how much attention the HighBall got! People were even taking pictures of it.
Anyway, worked our way back thru Morrison and back North thru the foothills.
The highBall performed like a champ thru tight and sweeping curves. I was worryed about fatigue and cornering with the high handlebars but there was no issues at all. The bike handles like a dream.
We worked our way back to Arvada and my buddy popped off a few pictures of me in my yard. I'll see if I can get one up here.
At this rate I'm going to beat you other HighBall owners to the 1000 mile club!
This is one happy old Italian from Colorado! Highball 003.jpg

·
Registered
396 Posts
sweet ride!
you better get used to the attention,you are now
a rolling billboard for victory!
thumb up

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wind Protection for a HighBall

I'm thinking about a very small windshield for my highball. Something that will take the wind out of my chest but not wreck the look of the bike.
I see some that fit some of the other Victorys. I'm wondering if they might fit a Highball???
What do you think?

·
Premium Member
13,292 Posts
Check out the Pop Top Memphis Shades shield with the black gradient. Big enough to keep the wind off the chest so you don't have to have a death grip on the grips all the time.

Here's my 09 JP with one.

·
Registered
301 Posts
congrats man
when i first saw the highball i fell in love with it, man i think thay hit a home run with it, & when thay hit the show rooms everyone will see for there selfs. stage one shorts is my choise for pipes.
man have fun ride safe.cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wind Protection

Check out the Pop Top Memphis Shades shield with the black gradient. Big enough to keep the wind off the chest so you don't have to have a death grip on the grips all the time.

Here's my 09 JP with one.

Man thanks BBob. I found a Memphis Shades dealer just over in Wheatridge. I'm going to cruise out there tomorrow and see if one of these might fit my Highball. It is pretty much what I am looking for. Highball 007.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
Awesome bike!!Good luck with it,and shiny side up!!thumb up

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well, I picked up my HighBall on Thursday. It was a pretty nice evening and I rode it around Old Arvada.
Friday I rode to work but I wish I hadn't. Froze my ass on the way in and coming home the wind was blowing so hard I thought I was going airborn!
Today I was blessed with a great Saturday. Went for about an 80 mile ride with my friend who has a HD Roadking.
Went on a few roads from Arvada up into the foothills. We know a lot of curvy roads with next to no traffic. Worked our way south thru Golden, (home of Coors Beer) climbed to the top parking lot at Red Rocks theater.
While parked up there I could not believe how much attention the HighBall got! People were even taking pictures of it.
Anyway, worked our way back thru Morrison and back North thru the foothills.
The highBall performed like a champ thru tight and sweeping curves. I was worryed about fatigue and cornering with the high handlebars but there was no issues at all. The bike handles like a dream.
We worked our way back to Arvada and my buddy popped off a few pictures of me in my yard. I'll see if I can get one up here.
At this rate I'm going to beat you other HighBall owners to the 1000 mile club!
This is one happy old Italian from Colorado! View attachment 2050
Awesome Ride Brother. Dealers here didnt want to deal or call me back so I will wait until next year or over the winter to add a HighBall to the garage. Are you making any changes like exhaust or seat? Keep us informed of changes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice bike Maui! I also live in Colorado and was wondering which dealership you dealt with and what your out the door price was? Thanks and I will keep an eye out for you when I am near Arvada/Golden.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts