Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to have numerous parts for sale shortly and I am wondering what to ask for them? If you guys could help me out with putting fair prices on this stuff I would appreciate it.

Already for sale
- Hand Bone mirrors (all black brand new)
- Stock black mirror right hand side
- Stock pegs driver & passenger
- Stock black HB exhaust

Coming soon
- stock levers
- stock wheels with rubber 6000km on wheels and rubber. (Rear tire has only couple thousand KM's left on it)
- stock bullet headlight (small scuff on it)
- stock speedometer
-stock signal lights

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
454 Posts
I would love to be able to afford a few of the items such as the bone mirrors, wheels and exhaust, but funds are stretched tight now. Good luck. Know you are going to have a sick looking ride.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
207 Posts
I had a similar problem with parts taken off my Hard Ball I did know what to charge. I put it to offers and got very very low offers for most the items I was selling. My advice to you is look at ebay and check out the classifieds and see what some of the stuff sells for and try to make a educated list price. If your too high you should get some offers that will tell you where your at.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Headlight is sold... What is the rear wheel worth? It is a black rim/hub with chrome spokes. Standard 2013 highball rear wheel. Do you want the rubber as well?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
158 Posts
I need a price on the levers and the mirror please. Send me a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
PM answer sent. :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ok I want all 3 mirrors and the 2 levers Pls.

Thx cheers:D

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Headlight, levers, all mirrors, stock exhaust are sold! Wheels, speedo, signal lights, 4 stock pegs still available.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My OL would have nowhere to put her feet if I part with my brackets... Hmmm you might be onto something!!! Lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Travis I got all that you sent. I talked to my aunt yesterday. Thank you very much, It was a pleasure doing business with you. thumb up

Now If I can just get the stuff to Spain. LOL :crzy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts