Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can help. I apologise if this question has been asked before, but I cannot seem to find an answer. I have asked everywhere I can think of, but with not much luck. What type of paint finish is on the Victory Highball. Is it a matte black flat finish or is it what they call the suede finish. Any help and info will be greatly appreciated as cleaning is becoming a headache due to not knowing the finish of paint, thank you all in advance to those who help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Highball Paint

Please accept apologies for previous thread question it appears that some of the text is missing. I was after some help and info, and if this has been asked for before I apologise for asking again only I have tried getting answers but no luck. What is the paint finish on the Highball. Is it matte black flat or is it what is called suede finish. Cleaning is a bit of a headache as don't know what finish paints and I don't want to use wrong products and mess up finish. Any help you can give with what type of finish on bike will be great. Thanks to all who will help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts