Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from central Alberta Canada and hope to meet up with more riders this summer and discover what the open road has to offer!

·
13,188 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, bought it new from Cycle Works Edmonton at the bike show. Got a really good deal, paid less than used ones are going for!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yup, bought it new from Cycle Works Edmonton at the bike show. Got a really good deal, paid less than used ones are going for!
Nice. There are some pretty good deals out there right now. Now you just have to wait for spring. It almost feels like it right now actually. I might take my Highball out tomorrow, maybe rip down QEII to Innisfail.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I paid less than 12k and got 7 years warranty, can't argue that! My street is so close to being good enough to get to the main road! If I have a path by tomorrow I may just roll it out!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I paid less than 12k and got 7 years warranty, can't argue that! My street is so close to being good enough to get to the main road! If I have a path by tomorrow I may just roll it out!
Nice man. I went for a quick ride today. Went through Red Deer and down into Gas Alley. Rode QEII for a bit then went home. Have to give the bike a wash tomorrow. Ride in Feb, prepare to get dirty.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet! I don't want to get it dirty! I thought about going today but I have my speedo off, painting that chrome bubble black!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts