Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can't decide which is better...but on long rides I start to feel like the pegs are coming through my boots....trying to decide on steps or a bar so i can change position a little.....really like the look of the bar from http://www.lindbycustom.com

anyone else have a similar experience?
thanks
Mark

otherwise love the gunner

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
What do you mean by "steps?" Highway pegs? If so, that would be the least costly option of the two. But a crash bar would afford go-down protection for both you and the bike. I know that from first hand experience.

·
13,236 Posts
maybe its time for new boots or quit pushing on them.
There for resting your feet on

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
VJ has hit on something there. My boots have a thick Vibram sole with a chunky pattern, plus I have inserted thick insoles. I have no complaints from my feet about vibes.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I would get highway bars and pegs. I put them on my bike and I love em, it's nice to be able to stretch out

·
Registered
180 Posts
This is my first bike with floorboards and I love them. Plus the option of resting my feet on the highway bars is a big help. Those Lindby bars are good looking and functional. I plan on getting them for my Kingpin some day

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I had the Lindby Multibar on my HD Switchback....Its was a hell of a nice highway bar, but I'm not sure your "peg issue" will be any better with one. Go for the new boots too ;)

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I have the lindby bar on my vegas. best thing is you can fill it in for winter and keep your feet warm/dry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts