Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am looking for some high pegs for my XC w/ forged highway bar. I am 6'3" tall and would like to extended my legs out more than the standard ones sold by victory.

Does anyone know of an after market solution that would allow me to extend my legs. mount to the forged highway bar and allow different vendor pegs? Please provide pictures of your setup.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
You could always get the Forged Bar brackets from Vic or Kewal Metal then get some Kury Longhorn Offset peg mounts and mount any peg you want at that point. The Longhorn Offset mounts are position adjustable. FWIW cheers

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could always get the Forged Bar brackets from Vic or Kewal Metal then get some Kury Longhorn Offset peg mounts and mount any peg you want at that point. The Longhorn Offset mounts are position adjustable. FWIW cheers
Thanks. I will look into it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I Have this setup on mine.
Only 2 inch offset.
Heel on board and ball of foot on peg or full foot on peg.
34 inch inseam works great for me.
I have since changed the pegs to Kuryakyn Retro.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
I like that setup Randy. I have the same inseam and was wondering the same thing about getting a little more extension. This looks like it would work perfectly. cheers

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Have this setup on mine.
Only 2 inch offset.
Heel on board and ball of foot on peg or full foot on peg.
34 inch inseam works great for me.
I have since changed the pegs to Kuryakyn Retro.
Randy, what parts are you using?

·
Registered
212 Posts
The mount brackets are from KewlMetal.
The arms are Kuryakyn 2in offset.
The pegs in the picture Kuryakyn pilot pegs and I now have Retro pegs on.
Randy, did you get the specific forged bar mounting screws with the brackets from KewlMetal, or did you have to get them somewhere else?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
When you get the kewlmetal brackets they come with the bolts to hold the brackets to the forged bars. I ordered my brackets through www.victoryonly.com.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
82 Posts
Randy, did you get the specific forged bar mounting screws with the brackets from KewlMetal, or did you have to get them somewhere else?
I've had them for 3 years and if I remember correctly they came with the stainless steel bolts.
Email KewlMetal to be sure.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thanks for the tips Randy. I went with the same parts as you suggested, except for using the Dually pegs, and it fits and works great. thumb up

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts