Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the dealer put on Victorys highway pegs. I was pretty disappointed as they were simply an extension outwards of the footboards. I was looking for some elevation and Victory does not offer any. I bought a set of Kuryakyns that would fit the engine guard. My plan was to have both. Didn't work. The plastic got in the way. So I took off the Victory pegs and installed the Kuryakyns. No if I can come up with some way to kick the foot rest in a little.

I am very unhappy with the fog lights. These are made to fit the Vision. I bought them because I thought I would get more side light at night. (Lots of deer in my neck of the woods.) These are LED and worthless. I can't even tell the difference in my garage. Dealer said he could get halegon replacement bulbs. Hope they work better.

Spent 2 hours detailing the bike today. Sure were a lot of bugs. Used Sea Foam Bug-b-gone. Great stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think they will work. The problem is the lower. You can't get the foot pad close enough to be comfortable. We need something that reaches around the lower.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
What part(s) did you get from them? I might end up going that route.

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I think it is a Victory accessory. I bought it from my local dealer. However it looks a lot like the one in your link.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts