Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the full "fairing" in front of my legs. How do I attach highway pegs to those bars with the "filler" attached to the tubes?

I know that probably doesn't make any sense but can't figure out where they would attach on the tube.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts

·
13,263 Posts
go to Kuryakyn they have foot peg mount for crash bars

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have the full "fairing" in front of my legs. How do I attach highway pegs to those bars with the "filler" attached to the tubes?

I know that probably doesn't make any sense but can't figure out where they would attach on the tube.

this is my solution, im a fan of the clean look, it keeps all the brackets off and they disappear when you want, reappear when you want. they are lindby highway pegs which are pricey, but any highway peg will do depending on your legs. im 6'0 tall and 32" legs. my heels rest on front of boards and ball or toes on pegs, its extremely comfortable , i go on long rides so its a must. mock it up with bike on side stand, and see where the spot is that suits you best. as for getting brackets tightened, thats the only challenge. let me know if you get to that point. but it can be done in about an hour.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
I like the "Heel Blades" but too much $$$ and you have to drill your floor boards, so I'm kinda on the fence which way to go. Found these cheap $159.00

·
Registered
418 Posts
I really like those pegs they hide well. I have shorter legs so I went with the board mounted ones, I had them on my last bike as well. The take a bit of space away if you tend to hang your toes off but I now just prop them on the mount. Drilling the board was a bit iffy but not as bad as the tour pack to mount the rack, just take the plunge. Start to finish it took me 45 min while I chatted with a friend and painted the new holes. I left the mount on the bike and pulled the pins, witchdoctor has a video that shows it well. Pulled the first, drilled and painted, pulled the second while the first dried, had time for a beverage too. Finished the first and the second was dry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts