Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at a set of highway pegs for my 09 vegas 8 ball.It says they will bolt to the frame but i doesn't look there is enough room.Any info is great.Thanks diamond for the tip just bought a set of stealth bars from your link.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I was just looking at a set of highway pegs for my 09 vegas 8 ball.It says they will bolt to the frame but i doesn't look there is enough room.Any info is great.Thanks diamond for the tip just bought a set of stealth bars from your link.
There is limited space on the frame due to front exhaust pipe being so close to frame tube. I mounted a set on my jackpot that I remove when not on long trips. Just remember, I believe the down tube diameter is 1 1/2" and most highway peg mounts fit 1 1/4".

I have a brand new set of Kuryakyn 1 1/2" highway peg mount still in the package, Part # 4577 I can make you a deal on. Then you can add your own pegs.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Here is a pic or two of where I mount mine when I go on long rides. Pics taken by cell phone.
You need to place them where ever they are the most comfortable for your riding style, position and inseam.
Mounts are adjustable and offset for tons of position adjustments and fit.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
what kind are on you bike and what kind of deal are we talking about.

The ones mounted on my bike are Victory Brand with ISO pegs, Retail $159....but came with 1 1/4 inch clamps. Bought replacement 1 1/2 inch clamps for an additional $25 I believe.

The ones that I have in the new package are Kuryakyn (without pegs). They retail for $117.
The new kuryakyn ones I am selling (without pegs) I will sell for 79.99 shipped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts