Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for some highway pegs to put on my bike and not having any luck. The Lindby bar is nice but to rich for my blood right now. just wondering what other guys are using or has anybody fabricated any brackets to mount some. if so can you post a pic of them.

Thanks

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have been looking for some highway pegs to put on my bike and not having any luck. The Lindby bar is nice but to rich for my blood right now. just wondering what other guys are using or has anybody fabricated any brackets to mount some. if so can you post a pic of them.

Thanks
Well I don't think you will find anything cheap. I purchased the stock highway bars off of ebay and OEM victory site. Than just mounted a set of Kuryakyn pegs on it. They do come up for sale on and off. The ones I bought are from the TC, but bold right up.

·
13,003 Posts

Thanks
Do you know what size your frame rails are? You could use one of these 3 peace clamps and add what ever foot peg you want.
https://www.denniskirk.com/search/harley-davidson/frame+clamps.q

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply's. Yea nothings cheap. I think the frame is 1 1/4
not sure though. I do like the Rivco ones at $160

Well swap meets will be in full swing soon, maybe i can find something there.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for posting the pic. I see you have crash bars/highway bars. the issue for me is that the peg mounts need to attach to the frame down tubes and everything i look at mount to highway bars.with the angle of the frame tubes i would need something i can adjust horizontally and be far enough out my feet don't contact the shifter or brake levers. I finished my spring maintenance today and come up with maybe a solution to fab some brackets using the floorboard mounting bolts. will see how that go's.

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a 2012 VIC CCT, and have been looking for some highway bars, but with the lower fairings, having difficulties finding some with a clamp that will work on the very little highway bar protruding.

Thanks
Elliot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts