Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 CXT and I want to add some highway pegs. Looking for suggestions or info on what present owners have done for highway pegs. I saw the kewl metal brackets and the victory brackets but it doesn't look as if those are compatible with our lower fairing. Am I missing something? Also to bolt anything to the highway bars like some kuryakyn offsets for example looks like there might be some clearance problems with the lower fairing component. In the event kuryakyn setups would bolt to the highway bars whats the diameter of the bars? Are they 1.25 or 1.5 etc. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Trying to get the bike ready for a road trip in Sept.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have a 12 CCT and use the Vic pegs on the crash bars. They work fine and have plenty of clearance. However, if you have short legs you will be hard pressed to reach them. it is a long way from the seat to the crash bars on these bikes...lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've seen some pegs for a Vision that mount underneath the floorboards. It appears that Visions and CCTs have the same footboard, so it should fit my CCT. Does anyone know about these?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts