Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
I'm freshly relocated to the Marble Falls TX area and my Cross Roads needs tires. Any recommendations?
I'm not sure of a good place to get tires. Put you're at the threshold of some of Texas best motorcycle roads. Also the first full weekend in October. They have the Johnson City Pig Roast. I made that rally 10 times. Not a wild rally. 25 dollars to get in and that includes a meal Saturday evening, beer is a dollar. Includes camping. It's 365 miles from me. At one time there would be 35 Victory motorcycle at the rally. It was a once a year meeting place for us. It's only about 20 miles South of Marble Falls.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure of a good place to get tires. Put you're at the threshold of some of Texas best motorcycle roads. Also the first full weekend in October. They have the Johnson City Pig Roast. I made that rally 10 times. Not a wild rally. 25 dollars to get in and that includes a meal Saturday evening, beer is a dollar. Includes camping. It's 365 miles from me. At one time there would be 35 Victory motorcycle at the rally. It was a once a year meeting place for us. It's only about 20 miles South of Marble Falls.
Thanks, yes I did read about the pig roast and hope to check it out!

BUT, I'm not taking my gal on the bike until I get these tires replaced!

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
BURNET COUNTY CYCLES
KAWASAKI-POLARIS OF MARBLE FALLS
Check out one of these places.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts