Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit 14 greens and 12 fairways today but had a TON of problems on the greens :crzy: I think I left 3 on the lip short, missed 4 on the left, did three 180's and the 360 (in, down, back out and sitting right in front of me). I just could NO get eh speeds of the greens AT ALL cause I think 50% of them were cut by one guy and then the other 50% must have been cut by his 8 year old son! Three pin positions were on the edge of ledges in the greens and yep, my putt that (nearly) stopped 6-inches from the hole ended up 12 feet away on TWO separate holes! I won't go into the actual score 'cause that don't matter but GEEZZE!!!

Went for a ride afterward to visit a friend in the hospital recovering from his bike accident and got to see another friend I had not in over two years brought reality into the mix. Golf is recreation so no real big deal and the ride afterward took the edge off! Topped it off by swinging by Twin Peaks and enjoyed a couple 29-degree beers and the mountain views!

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I hit 14 greens and 12 fairways today
I played golf once with my brother in law in South Carolina. I didn't care much swinging the sticks at the balls, but I enjoyed the sexy beer girls enabling my addiction, off roading the golf carts, and chasing alligators into the ponds.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The only things I've ever hit were a turkey, and a black squirrel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts