Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well yesterday i was on the bike going to work, going about 45 in a wooded area when out of the corner of my eye i see a bird fly in my path! kinda handcuffed me and i just moved my head didnt want to do anything to cause me to lose control of the bike! bang the damn bird hit my clutch as i want to grab it then splat hit my ring finger and pinky finger and then splat agian hit my hand grip... and feel to the road!! scary moment !! im ok but bird isnt

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Killed a few over the years myself. Had them hit me in the head from the side. Also had one hit me in the side of the leg beak first,did not feel good. I have actually had two hit me in the head,does not feel good on the neck. Glad I had on my helmet. Another good reason(IMO) to wear a helmet,birds intent on suicide by trying to take out a human at the same time.Crazy birds.:crzy:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was riding through the grape fields in the Napa Valley years ago. I saw a bird coming at me right at the top of the vines. It was on Hwy 12 which is a great ride. All I could think was that I was going to get a beak stuck through my airway. Sure enough it hit me dead center on the adams apple. It exploded in feathers. As I was trying to pull off the side of the road without crashing, my wife was beating my back for "screwing around".

That was one E ticket ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts